Come join our team!
If you’re interested in employment at Northwest Arena, we have several part-time positions and one full-time position available.
For full-time employment please find the 1 position and job description listed below. A cover letter and resume can be sent to Keith Martin, Northwest Arena’s Executive Director. email@example.com
For part-time employment the application is available to be printed below. You can also apply in person, drop off your completed application and/or resume to us at the Front Desk, or mail it to Northwest Arena, 319 West 3rd St, Jamestown.
Completed applications can also be emailed to Craig Hinderleider’s attention: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be on the lookout for our yearly job fairs and open interview days!
Northwest Arena is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Part-time Food and Beverage Staff
Looking for Food and Beverage employees for a fast-paced, fun environment. Must be available most weekends and some weeknights.
Part-time Cleaning Staff
Part time, hours based upon Arena schedule. Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Part-time Front Desk Staff
- Part-time, able to work nights and weekends
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management, basic bookkeeping procedures
- Experience with office equipment
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and social media entry
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities